понедельник, 26 сентября 2011 г.

Some publishing work on AFCALC

Today I am packaging some modules used by AFCALC and my own writings.

In the AFCALC GitHub repo I am placing the Wiki page which lists every external link relevant to the project. Also I plan to write a short article explaining what's going on in AFCALC to the wide public.

Initial paper which was used as an article accompanying my diploma project was uploaded to Scribd: Numerical Modelling of the 2D Explosion of the Elliptic Charge using the Multithreading

Integration module which bundled with AFCALC will be published with the name Data.Complex.Integrate to the HackageDB.

Theta module which bundled with AFCALC and used by the reference model will be published with the name Numeric.Functions.Theta to the HackageDB.

I'll cabalize Integrate and Theta right after finishing this post.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий